Five Reasons Your Business Needs a RAM ProMaster City™ Wagon
Your business is important to us. If transporting cargo or passengers is a vital part of your business then the ProMaster City™ Wagon is the commercial vehicle of your dreams. Check out these 5 reasons your business needs a RAM ProMaster City™ Wagon.
1. The ProMaster City™ Wagon seats up to 5 people AND still provides enough room for cargo. Beyond traditional space, it also offers storage comparts, a large glovebox and overhead shelves so there is a place for everything.
2. The ProMaster City™ Wagon is as fuel efficient, if not more, than most SUV's. Under the hood of the ProMaster City™ Wagon rests a 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir® 2 Engine which gets an EPA estimated 21 city mpg and 29 highway mpg. It also has a best-in-class driving range of 464 miles so you'll spend your time on the road, not at the pump.
3. The ProMaster City™ Wagon was designed with people in mind. You'll find comfort and convenience on this model that you just won't get with other commercial vans. From premium upholstery to the available 5-inch Uconnect® touchscreen entertainment system and back up camera, the Wagon won't feel like a simple work vehicle.
4. The ProMaster City™ Wagon is versatile. If you have more cargo to haul than passengers, simply fold the 2nd row and access 101.7 cubic feet of cargo space. The fold and tumble design of the seating offers nine different configurations allowing you to accommodate virtually any load.
5. A commercial van should be capable enough for any job and the ProMaster City™ Wagon delivers. It has a best-in-class payload up to 1,883-lbs and an unsurpassed towing of up to 2,000-lbs. With 178 standard horsepower and 174 lb-ft. of torque the Wagon gives you the power and acceleration you need to haul or carry any load.
If your business needs a commercial van, browse our online inventory or stop by the Salt Lake Valley Ram Dealership and take the ProMaster City™ Wagon for a test drive.
Source: Salt Lake Valley CDJR